So first I made the binding for Terri's quilts. As far as I know, the tops are still in block form and then need to be quilted, but I am ready!
Then I made the next additions for Jude's Brit Bee Medallion, but I forgot to take any pics, but as they are secret anyway, no biggie.
And although I have the MATO applique at the ready, I feel a little lost when I don't have a bunch of EPP on the go; so I sizzixed into yesterday's bundle and a dozen complementary prints, mostly Liberty, including my first quilty fabric purchase from the V&A exhibition in 2010!
I am not sure what these will become yet, whether I will stick with my usual random, or make pretty flowers, I cut 8 hexies of each print to keep my options open, and time will tell. I am just happy to have some basting to keep my fingers busy.
So until next time dear folks; it'll be Random Thursday, and if the sedative hasn't worn off, you can probably expect something a bit more random than usual!