Header

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Secrets and Supplies..

Because I hate not having anything new to show you, and what's new is secret, it'll have to be a sneaky peak today...

I will tell you that it is a cushion, and this evening I quilted the top/front, (eventually after some Aurifil mishaps), and prepared the back and binding; so finger's crossed I will get a finish tomorrow.

It feels good to be cracking on with stuff, and more stuff is in the offing, as demonstrated by a delivery from Eclectic Maker...

I used my Christmas voucher at last, may have added to that a little bit, but everything has a purpose and will be used sooner rather than later ;)

16 comments:

  1. Those little Country Girl fabrics look great from the back too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're back in your groove! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well really, there's no need to moon us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having fun, even if you can't show us yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even from the back that piece looks pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your EPP goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a VERY neat back! Wish that I'd ever made anything that looked that good! Sounds like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you sort your thread problem?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very neat sneaky peak :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in that parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shopping at Eclectic Maker is dangerous for the bank balance!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks lovely, love the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx