Header

Thursday 13 March 2014

Thank-a-doodle-do!

I just wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments, emails and texts wishing me luck for today - please accept this as a big communal hug back at you all; individual replies would take a month of Sundays, but believe me, they were all really appreciated, mwah xxx

So it all went to plan, right down to being back and waiting at the school gate before the kids came out.

On first 'look' there was noting too nasty found - no hernia or ulcer, but definitely inflammation and the need to get back on the pills.  I also have to avoid caffeine, so it's de-caffinated tea for me from now on!

A couple of biopsies were also taken, so I'll go back for results next week.

It feels like it's 3 in the morning, even though it is not even 7pm and as if someone has been poking about in my stomach with a boot!  So plenty of sleep, and dear husband on de-caff duty, that's my plan for the forseable.

I promised you a bit of random...


I'm sure this made complete sense when I posted it fresh out of sedation!!

Back to the stitchy stuff and a reveal tomorrow, I promise xxx

21 comments:

  1. Glad to hear they found no obvious nasties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it wasn't funny, but your picture and caption made me laugh!
    Very pleased there was nothing nasty found... Ho for decaff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they sort it and glad there was no big nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ig was too funny! Need to remember to tag you #widrn whenever you are having a procedure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself . Glad to hear there was nothing nasty there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's hoping that all of the results will be great news. Take care Hadley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks rather nippy, hope the kip cures some of the ills by the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got through today with no nasty results! Take it easy chick, Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got home in time for the kids, have a good weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the message on that ig picture! I am so glad you are home, and now you can focus on getting over the intrusion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad there was nothing horrible found and hope the same for your results! My friends who don't drink caffeine all seem to drink Rooibos or Red Bush tea which is actually quite nice if you haven't tried it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delighted to hear that things went well, guess we'll never know just what was going through your head when you posted that IG comment and it is probably just as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad things went well :) I enjoyed your IG post yesterday! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you had an endoscopy under sedation I feel so cheated you got tea, biscuit and a sarnie. I didn't get sarnie! Here's to having no nasties found in the biopsies xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad it went well. Lemon and ginger infusion is rather lovely with a bit of sugar if you want to try anything different to drink. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad they did not find any red flags in your tummy. Now I hope you figure out an eating plan to keep the pains away. Try going grain free.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you're feeling better by now and that the biopsies come back clear - I drink decaff tea (don't drink coffee) and find that good old Tetley's or Ty-phoo are the best (I drink both, depending on which brand is on offer at the supermarket!). Yorkshire Tea's decaff is also nice but not strong enough for me...

    Get well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. glad nothing untoward turned up. In our house we find tummies are best without too much bread or an excess of dairy. Spelt bread is lovely and good old irish soda bread not so harsh. Some in our house drink a lot of green tea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Get better ,glad every thing is good

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx