Header

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Good 'un...

A little while ago dear husband asked for a pencil case to hold his drawing pens.  OK, he may have had to ask a couple of times, but yesterday afternoon I grabbed a quiet half hour and got stuck into my Spoonflower/Heidi Kenney Nuns!


I obviously used my method for the flat pouch as per this month's Love Patchwork & Quilting, adjusting the measurements to fit the pens, and it turned out rather nicely.  It's gone down very well too,  and that's what matters.

Today there were haircuts for the girls, a trip to the Library, an afternoon in front of the TV and I have just prepped another little block for my Ode to STGB…


Today another light went out; RIP Robin Williams xxx

8 comments:

  1. A hubby with a fettish for nuns eh? Whatever next! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pouch but now I'm afraid you've cost me money as I need some of that fabric.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've had such a productive day! Love the nuns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pencil case and can't wait to see the appliqué!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course everyone needs a nun pencil case :oD And indeed, RIP Mr Williams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those nuns. They look so nice...clearly a different breed to the nuns who ran my school ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just reminded me my sister asked for a zipper bag a while ago. Oops! I forgot

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx