Header

Tuesday 9 June 2015

More prep...

I am on some sort of quilt-nesting mission right now.  Today I have prepped the whole of month seven of the Amitié Mystery BOM, having prepped the hexies for month 8 already.


I am going to machine-piece these, in-set seams 'n all, and in my head they will be perfect!!  And I am going to get all 22 little blocks made tomorrow.  That's if I am not distracted by the sunshine, my new book or some other shiny.  Tesco are also meant to be delivering back the Hudl, so we'll see how that goes, eh! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how many you make! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all goes to plan. You're halfway there with that gorgeous selection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabrics! Good luck with the blocks and the Tesco delivery...

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx